Thursday, March 20, 2014

Hat with my hair color?




Frank


I'm thinking of buying a hat but I'm not sure what color.
My hair color is pretty much identical to this http://dailybooth.com/brysonen/514264 (No it's not me)

Also the hat I mean are the flat brimmed ones.
http://www.geekhats.com/wp-content/gallery/100/dc-shoes-scholar-ii-flex-cap.jpg

I'm thinking either green or black
I look like an older version of the person in the picture (I find it kinda creepy lol)
Don't bother saying don't get ones of thoes hats. Around where I live everyone has them and no one says that there stupid



Answer
i agree. either green or black. green is more friendly and stuff. and black just looks good with everything!

p.s. if that is what your hair looks like then your hair is sexy :)

xoxo
-madisonn.

Hair color?




Sunflower


I keep hearing about how bad hair color may be for you to use. I like to color my hair to give it a richer color and to cover a few grey hairs that are starting. Are there any natural products that really work, and that do not use dangerous chemicals to color hair? Are there salons that use natural products (DC area if you can name one!)


Answer
Henna. looks like you're already a redhead!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hat with my hair color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment