Saturday, February 8, 2014

What clothing colours look good with red hair?




Tanya


I'm thinking of dying my hair sort of a mahogany colour, like Cheryl Cole.
However, I have a very bright wardrobe, and I'm thinking that maybe such a bright hair colour would limit what clothes I could wear with it.

What colours look very good with red hair, and what colours look really bad?



Answer
that would be a really pretty hair colour :)
red is probably more versatile than you think. no lollipop pink or red but a nice salmon is fine.
green looks amazing with red hair. i know this isn't the colour you want but this chick is an alright example: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjg-7QF_x0sBobbRapMzmhENPVAAPRfWwwwecxDjffm41sADhx0uS__Xk5t5pTtP1RiSoSPTTrFYPtNxjb8KI-oUyjge1Uf0wDFEDQ_I6pH2bYIdLr9Wo2TDjV6xQMACpey3L91NEbVjkko/s400/christina+hendriks.jpg
black is a great contrast, beige can be nice and blue and purple make the red pop sort of like the green. all these are good colours if you want to stand out a little. you could go pastels of these colours but i am not a big fan of that. such beautiful hair and to hide it like that seems a shame.

colours to avoid are probably greys and white, and as stated before, red and hot pink because they will clash with your hair.

experiment with colours and patterns, htis is just a general guide. good luck!

how to get my hair this color red?




April


I want my hair this color red. I dont want bright and i dont want any brown reds. Just straight up dark red. I have platinum blonde hair right now. is there a color at sallys to buy? and also it must be permanent. thanks

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/399284_206322949455786_100002342482872_434314_1229832005_n.jpg



Answer
I have red hair, and have considered going into those more intense shades, so I researched a bit. A lot of people who want an intense red use Manic Panic or Special Effects brands. I've heard, mostly from Manic Panic, that these can fade quite fast, but can really get you the intensity that you want. A lot of people will use protein fillers for their hair color in between dyes to maintain the color, which adds any protein that got damaged from the dying process and restores any faded color (you can add this to hair dye as well, which is what I love to do). Some people add the protein filler to conditioner too, which I may start to do as well. To keep the color to last longer (and it's especially important for reds) is to get used to not washing your hair every day, because red is the quickest color to fade, and washing frequently makes it worse. There is a lot of information out there about managing to stretch your hair washings farther apart, so if you're trying hard to preserve the intense color, you should check that out too. Get color or color-treated hair specific shampoos and conditioners too.

Here's the colors from both that you should like you'd like

(Vampire Red from Manic Panic) -
http://www.manicpanic.com/besthaircolor/vampirered.html

(Blood Red from Special Effects) -
http://www.hairdyegallery.co.uk/sfx-bloodred.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What clothing colours look good with red hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment