Saturday, February 8, 2014

Help me with my hair situation?!?




Melissa De


Allright so this is what happened,
I wanted something new and I've always wanted to be a blonde. I have black hair with natural red hi lights. My friend bleached my hair and well. It's a light brown with brighter blonde yellow white roots. They all say I can Rock it but I don't want to. My hair isn't shitty looking but it definentlly got fried like all hairs would. How can I fix this quickly? I'm getting a hair cut tomorrow plus going over it with blonde dye to get rid of the weird light brown orange look out. But is there any treatments or home remedies or anything any advice you can share with me to helping my hair go back to silky smooth and nice again without having to wait so long? That's my first dilemma.


My second dilemma would be do you think I could get my hair to blonde? Or should I just stop now and dye it some other color? I don't want browns. At all./: what else is there besides red which us becoming way too trendy? I can send you pics to the kind persons that are willing to help me out



Answer
Ok, my hair is naturally dark brown and I have been every color in the book. The thing I've learned about going blonde is that is is very hard to do when your hair is dark like a deep brown or black. When you bleach dark hair you have to leave it on twice as long as anyone else, because it has to lighten several shades more. Almost always, dark to blonde hair will come out and ugly golden yellow color. It's also not uncommon for it to come out uneven like yours did. If you're going to do something drastic like that to your hair ALWAYS go to a professional! That was your first mistake. If there's any hope of it looking good, you have to go to a salon. It's very hard to look like a natural blonde when you're not one. The best thing is to dye your hair in sessions. Just added high lights over high lights will lighten your hair and make it look a lot more natural. As of now.. I'm not really sure what you could do with the color. Your best bet is to just dye it black and start over, but even if you do that the blonde is going to fade back through your black gradually, giving you a brown color. If you were to dye it red, it would probably look more orange. Unless that is something you would like, I wouldn't recommend it. An auburn or burgundy might look nicer, but they will fade quickly. Unless you like caramel blondish browns, I don't know what else you could do. Your hair dresser should have more advice though.

As far as getting your hair healthy again, you should start taking supplements. Biotin, Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins, and Fish Oil will all make your hair healthier. There are a ton of different treatments you can apply to your hair and the use mostly everyday household groceries like honey and lemon juice. Just look up some recipes online and try some out until you find out you like. Avoid washing your hair everyday, it strips your hair of moisture. Go every other day and use a dry shampoo on the days your didn't wash. Definitely stay away from any heat (hair straighteners, blow dryers, curling irons.) You'll need to rock natural locks, buns, and braids for a couple months if you want your hair to make any progress. One of my favorite products is castor oil. It's super cheap, like 3 bucks. If you massage it into your hair like three times a week you will see major improvements within a month. I think it's for black girl hair, but I love it. Also, if you can stand it, try to wash your hair in cold water. It's not harsh on your hair like hot water!

Good luck, if you want to send pictures of it to me I'd be more than happy to take a look at what you're working with and try to pin point your options better.

I have trendy colored hair, would you hire me?




E-Train


but I always cover it up for work with extensions, some how someone saw I had it and I got sent home, it says no colors in the rules but it is completely covered, maybe once in a while a strand sticks out but its not noticeable at all.
I have purple hair but its trendy
it looks just like this girl http://i52.tinypic.com/504o61.jpg (i'm not putting up a picture of my self hah) I have less purple in the front more underneath, I only have one facial piercing that I take out while I work.
I have been here for almost two years, I have gotten employee of the month many times and have gotten 6 things to represent that customers have called the company to tell them how much they liked my service.(its really hard to get an award like that they don't just hand them out) I come in and I do more than many of my co-workers I have an outstanding resume with at least 9 references and many skills.
would you hire me?
I cover it with extensions.



Answer
Depends how much company image matters and how much you are dealing with people. If it was a formal place then I wouldn't unless you where the only one with great qualifications. If you didn't work around people then I would.

In the work place (unless it's artsy or a hair salon) there is no such thing as trendy colored hair. All crazy colors are bad colors.

If I didn't know you had it or it was hidden then I would hire you, but colored hair is almost always a way to make a bad interview.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Help me with my hair situation?!?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment