Friday, February 7, 2014

Is ombre hair still 'in' for spring-summer 2013?




Laura


I want to try ombre hair, but I'm not sure if it's still 'in'. My hair is a few inches past shoulder length and is a dark brown colour. I am moving to California during the summer, what styles are in over there?.. I am living in Alabama right now and I am not sure what is 'in' for hair and what is 'out'. If you don't think ombre hair is a good choice, what are some suggestions? Thank you for the help


Answer
I would say ombre hair must be still 'in' for spring-summer 2013,because such a lot of people love that.I work in a wigs company,and it is said that ombre hair wigs would be still popular.Go ahead with it :P

Spring/summer 2013 hair colours? (Please help!!!)?




Sandy Bean


I want to dye my hair but I want to know what hair colours are in fashion now (spring/summer 2013).
Please tell me! And links and pictures are always appreciated, thanks :)

ALSO!: Is this colour in style:
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30700000/Extra-at-The-Grove-nina-dobrev-30780756-320-480.jpg



Answer
Lighter and more golden shades are better for spring/ summer hair. Blonde highlights in your hair would look good.

Of course that color is in style, you can be chocolate brown year-round. (plus I love Nina Dobrev)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is ombre hair still 'in' for spring-summer 2013?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment