Thursday, February 6, 2014

hairstyles for a bigger nose?




krisindeed


I'm not overly concerned about it, but I want to feel better about myself as I just had a baby so I weigh more than I ever have before, and want something to make me feel better. My nose isn't wide...its lumpy and long. I hate it. Is there any hairstyle that would help kind of..hide it? Are bangs a yes or a no? My nose is normal looking from the front, but my profile is horrid. Looks like a beak.


Answer
Love your face no matter what but here's your help:
I would not reccomend bangs, but you can always try it. Just be careful becasue once you cut bangs, it takes a lot time to grow back. What I would do is just try to draw attention to your hair, instead of your face. Try out different hairstyles, and you'll find something. Good luck!!!!

Hairstyle for guy with bigger nose?




siezetheda


Ok so heres the deal. I hate my nose. It has a lump on the bridge, and it's wide. I don't see it being attractive at all. I always feel like crap when I think about it. It hurts my self esteem. I know "looks don't matter" but every once in a while a friend of mine will tease me for having a "jewish" nose, when I'm not jewish.

I need some way to help this, and I know some hairstyles can. I like to keep it traditional with a short cut, and never really tried anything different.
Any input would be greatly valued. Please don't bash me.

Heres 2 pics;
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/878/dsc00050lo2.jpg
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9127/dsc00054an1.jpg
Keep in mind it's 3 am and I just took those pictures ;)



Answer
aw i think you look fine =]

just find a style that doesnt accentuate the nose too much if that's what you are particulary concious of ..

just like girls with big foreheads, eg, Rihanna, she keeps the attention away from it by wearing a fringe swept across her forehead.

here's a tip.. look through a male hairstyle magazine and just quikly look at hairstyle...
and ones where the HAIRSTYLE ITSELF captures your eye .
note them.
because obviously you didnt catch your eye
on
their
nose.

if your eye goes straight to the models nose...then obviously i would advise

NOT to pick that hairstyle.

and besides.. hairstylists are experts at their job. just discreetly tell them that you want to get the attention away from your nose and they will then work their wonders =]


hope this helps =]




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: hairstyles for a bigger nose?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment