Saturday, February 8, 2014

Is John frieda blonde color hair products good ?




Maya Poppa


I'm a dark brown and I want my hair to lighten up..I don't want lemon juice..and I don't want my hair to be like red or a blonde I just want my hair to be a little lighter brown..and I don't want any product that will make my hair dry and fall out..thannnkkss!


Answer
I already have blonde hair and don't notice that the shampoos/conditioners do anything at all. They do have a product called "Controlled Lightening Spray" that you use on wet hair with a blow dryer that worked for me after two weeks. I'm not sure how it will turn out for someone with dark brown hair, though. You may either not notice anything at all or end up with a color change that was completely unexpected. You're probably better off dyeing your hair a shade or two lighter than your natural color.

Hair coloring?




suppscenek


I'm going to be dying my hair from medium brown to blonde and I was wondering which coloring products are the best to use?

For example: Loreal, Garnier Fructis, Clairol, etc.
My hair is naturally medium brown.



Answer
Is your hair naturally medium brown? Or is it dyed brown? If it's dyed, you can't use haircolor to lift you to blonde, you can only use bleach. I'm thinking you won't be able to make the full leap from brown to blonde, either, even if it is natural.
Don't use Feria, whatever you do.
Garnier makes good conditioning colors, but so does Loreal (Preference). Keep in mind you won't be able to lift your hair more than 3 levels with haircolor.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is John frieda blonde color hair products good ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment