Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Hair color ideas? irish skin ?




brownie


What is the best hair color for someone who has very pale and sallow(yellow/olive) skin? i swear i have tried every color and it all makes me look washed out. any advice please?!


Answer
Try Ash Blonde. That will go with your skin color. And when your color your hair, leave the hair coloring on longer. That way, when you rinse it, the hair color will stay in better, and longer.

Hair Coloring?




juls_forbu


I am thinking about dying my hair this summer before I start college. I am looking for something drastic, but dont know what color to go for. Which color would be best for a complexion with beige skin color with yellow and brown undertones?
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll108/juls_forbus/CIMG0674.jpg
above is a picture of me and my hair natural hair color



Answer
since your skin tone is yellowish then stay away from gold warm tones you will look washed out and nasty you should go with cooler colors that have ash or cool tones in them but this would really help if i actually saw a pic of your skin tone




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hair color ideas? irish skin ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment