Sunday, February 2, 2014

Does plum/dark purple coloured hair suit people with pale/fair skin?

Q. I am a natural dark shade of brunette, pale/fair skin and have a few freckles (who doesnt now a days?). Im thinking about getting my hair coloured plum or dark purple ....would it look alright?


Answer
I have the same coloring you do and when I use to dye my hair plum (exotic plum by Clairol - but they no longer make that color), well, I got compliments all of the time. If you look good in plum colored clothing, then it will look good on you if you dye your hair that color. Try a temporary color that washes out in several weeks if you are not sure about a permanent color. However, my temporary color did wash out but there was always a subtle line in bright sunlight that you could see.

What hair color would suit fair skin?




Lauren


Right now my hair is a medium brown, and I want to dye it a natural looking brown-black color. Ive seen some of my friends w fair skin pull off this color and even jet black, but on me the dark black would look goth.... what type of fair skin can pull off very dark hair?


Answer
anyone can pull dark hair off, you just got to have confidence and because your hairs already a brown it would not be as dramatic as going from blonde to black.
but if you dye your hair black its hard to get it back to a light colour again.
plus you don't have to go to just black, black hair looks good with tints in it like purple / red.
but i would suggest you go for a semi dark brown least that way you would know if you prefer going darker or lighter




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does plum/dark purple coloured hair suit people with pale/fair skin?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment