Monday, March 10, 2014

Women's advise on hair?




Christine


I have dry, course hair with lots of flyaways. What is the best substand to make hair smooth and shiny like the celebrities hair always looks?


Answer
Hello Hydration by Herbal essences works really well and they are inexpensive products (shampoo and conditioner) but what really works for me is Moisture gloss color extender by marc Anthony...basically a really good serum that protects your hair (coloured or not) it adds shine and does not result in the greasies (about $9 canadian) Get yourself a salon to recommend a good quality flat iron...The CHI is pretty much the daddy but if you can't afford one Babyliss Pro ceramic flat irons that go up to 450 F work really well to and you can buy them dirt cheap on Ebay. I use my Babyliss all the time and quite honestly if I don't use then it my thick dry coarse nasty wavy hair makes me look like Hagrid from the Harry Potter movies lol Matrix Vavoom Gold heat for coarse hair is a wicked dry mist to use with a flat iron......you will be amazed!

I have fare skin but I want to dye my hair. What color is best? Blonde doesn't work with me.?

Q. I have a bit of a thyroid problem, But I think that I am not losing as much hair as I was before. So, which color?


Answer
strawberry blonde,or any light copper shade of red,AND DON'T FORGET TO REFRESH YOUR HAIR COLOR WITH A COLOR EXTENDER SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER,THE THYROID
CONDITION IS NOT A IMPEDIMENT FOR YOU TO COLOR YOUR HAIR ,WELL A LEAST THAT YOU ARE TAKING ANY KIND OF MEDICATION FOR THAT CONDITION,START WITH THE STRAWBERRY BLONDE AND YOU CAN BE ABLE TO MODIFY,EVEN DEEPER OR LIGHTER,DEPENDING ON YOUR LIKENESS OF THE RESULT!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Women's advise on hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment