Thursday, March 13, 2014

What hair colour would match my skin tone?

Q. I have a hair appointment today and this will be my first time getting my hair dyed.
I have a skin tone between warm beige and golden tan. Not sure what to call it, but thats how I'd describe it.
My face shape is oval (if my features play a role in the choosing colour of my hair)

So, what colours will go well with my skin tone? (Base and Highlight is what I'm getting done)


Answer
have you ever heard of people being classified into "seasons"? spring, summer, autumn, winter. To me, you look like a winter, could possibly be an autumn. if you find out what season you are it may help you choose some complimentary colors, this will also help in finding clothes, make-up, and hair color that makes you look your best. i would look up online some examples of celebrities that are "winters" and give yourself some ideas on what tones would compliment you, darker colors look best. just as a rule of thumb try to stay within two shades of your natural color. you look like you have gorgeous skin and could probably pull off a lot more hair colors than a lot of people :) so that's a plus! deep reds, auburn's, even honey tones would look very nice im guessing. but its a personal choice of course!

What hair color goes best with my skin tone?




Krys Q


I want to change it up. I have been wearing 12b High-Lift for 5+ years now.. I have a blue (cool) skin tone with a pinkish hue mainly around my face. I use concealer so not really a problem. People have been telling me I look too "cold" or "unapproachable" because I wear such an ash blonde and I am so pale. I am deathly afraid of going darker because I might look in the mirror and not recognize my signature blonde locks. I work in customer service so I want to look as friendly as possible without clashing a warm hair color on my pale skin. I was kind of thinking going a medium strawberry blonde with some highlights. Any suggestions? Also, I would love to hear some eyeshadow color suggestions as well! I have gotten compliments on purples and browns before but I want something a little more.... glamorous? I guess is the word :) thanks


Answer
If you have cool skin tones, warm up your face by using a warm hair tint. I think strawberry blond would look beautiful. Try searching around the web for different photos. You can find someone with your skin tone and see how their hair compliments it. Try pink toned eyeshadows. You can simply warm your face with makeup and then you do not have to worry about your hair. Try searching photos, its the best option to see what you like and do not like before you permantly change your hair. Same with makeup photos




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair colour would match my skin tone?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment