Tuesday, March 11, 2014

-question about hair colour?




Ariana


my cousin sophie is dyed brunette, but her natual hair colour gingerish auburn, can she still tan?


Answer
Technically, hair color shouldn't affect the pigmentation of the skin and prevent sun tanning. If she has red hair by nature, then she may have skin more sensitive than others. I know a couple of red heads who beat me in the tanning department and I am from Portugal. I'm sure if she uses the right type of coverage in the sunblock department she should be fine. But please refer to the listed website below for further information based on skin pigment.

If you're referring to her hair color however... it will lighten with sunlight, your best bet is to either wear a hat, or perhaps put in a leave in conditioner when dedicating a day to the sun.

Does hair color matter?




Riley


When it comes between blondes and brunetes? Which do you prefer? Which do you find more attractive? What assumptions/opinions do you tie to either hair color? Do you feel that you treat/ think of them differently? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just really curious! (:


Answer
Hair color doesn't matter, harmony and balance is what matters. What I mean is that the right hair color is the one that reflects your personality. The stereotype is that brunette is more sexual and blonde is more fun and cute. But it depends on the other factors too - like a body shape, face and an attitude. As for "stupid blonde" stereotype it is not enough to be blonde for people to think you're stupid.
I'm a natural brunette and I look hot with dark hair but I bleach my hair blonde because I'm more of an easy going chill person and I just feel more comfortable with bright hair, but I never noticed people treating me different as a brunette or blonde! I'd say may be people treat me as a blonde even when I'm a brunette!
Also I am very attracted to blonde people and that's may be because they look different to me cause I grew up seeing a dark hair person in the mirror. I know many people who are the same way too, for example they are blonde and may be that's why they are attracted to brunette people.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: -question about hair colour?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment