Thursday, March 13, 2014

Help With Faded Hair Color!?




*psych*


I used Loreal highlighting system to color my hair over a month ago it is a deep red color. The color has faded what do I need to buy to get more color without damaging my hair? and how to prevent it from fading.
*****In case it matters because I know we all have different hair: I am African American, Very thick course hair known as type 4a/4b and I don't get relaxers aside from color my hair is chemical free and I don't use heat.****



Answer
I am Black and I like and use Pantene products. Try their color revitalizing shampoos.

Although your hair is mostly natural it could still help to keep it moisturized and that in turn can also keep your color looking vibrant. I like Kusco Murphy Leave-in Conditioner. I haven't found a place in the US that sales it, it's Australian, so I order it here http://www.adorebeauty.com.au/adorebeauty/product/5067/Kusco-Murphy+Dry+Hair+Leave-In+%28Glass+Bottle%29

Lastly, I have heard that Carol's Daughter has good hair products. I personally haven't tried anything but the skin products, which I love. Here is the website: http://www.carolsdaughter.com/

Good luck!

Help for 4B hair type!?




mimi j


Hi everyone...i really need some help for my hair. it is very dry and damaged. i need help choosing good products for my hair. my hair has not been relaxed for about 3 years but i do add color to it. i also would like to know of any good home remedies. i wanted to try olive oil, honey, avocado, natural shea butter but i don't know in what combo they would work best. like which should i use as a conditioner and which use i was as a daily moisturizer. please help and thanks in advice


Answer
I use the Mineral Indulgence products on my hair. They're natural and contain a lot of the ingredients that you seem to be interested in, plus they are created for 4b type hair. The Pure & Natural Detangler is a good daily moisturizer and isn't greasy.
http://mineralindulgence.com/Hair_Care_Products.html

The ingredients that you listed sound like they would make for a really good deep conditioning treatment (not a leave-in or moisturizer). you can add as much oil and honey as you want, just do whatever works for your hair. Heat the mixture up and leave it on for about 10-15 minutes. When you rinse your hair should be noticeably softer to the touch.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Help With Faded Hair Color!?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment