Monday, March 10, 2014

what is hair strip color for?




Dark Desir


For instance, I currently have brown hair with Platinum blonde highlights but then I want to get my hair dye black. Then once I have black hair for a few months, I want to get blonde highlights or whatsoever. Do I have to strip my hair color to get back to that color?


Answer
Yep. Black hair color is horrible to get out of your hair, and Since Color can't lift color, You would have to bleach(or Strip your hair, But it's basically the same thing, which strips your hair of it's color and pigment) your hair.

What makes eye color and hair color the colors that they are?




Erin


I don't really know how to ask this question, but I am curious on what makes eye color and hair color the colors they are besides genes.
I know this Muller... but what makes it the color it is?



Answer
Hair color, eye color, and also skin color are determined by special proteins called pigments. The pigments in your hair, eyes, and skin are encoded in your genes, which is was these traits are said to be genetic. All molecules absorb some wavelengths of light and reflect others. Pigments are typically complex molecules that reflect certain wavelengths in the visible spectrum and absorb others. Different people have different color pigments because there are minor changes in the DNA sequences that code for the pigments which result in minor changes in the molecules themselves, which in turn change the wavelenghts of light that are reflected and absorbed. If someone has blue eyes, it is because the pigments in their eyes reflect a lot of wavelenghts of blue light, and absorb most other colors.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is hair strip color for?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment