Friday, March 14, 2014

Blonde or Brunette hair color?




Bambii


This is my dilemma... I was blonde now I have brown hair. I'm torn between having blonde highlights or dying it a dark plumy color. What would you guys do ?
I'ts very difficult to get my natural color back because I've been dying for so long, so it's these two options I'm afraid. What would you do?
Oh and I just want to know what other people would pick if it was their choice, I don't really fancy putting a photo of myself up here.



Answer
It depends on your skin tone, eye colour etc. But I'd suggest something cheerful so blonde highlights would be my choice. Then again its up to you. About the photo thing, yeah if you have some picture to go with the question, people might give a better opinion (though i know its creepy since its out for the world to see). And also if your hair colour now looks good on you, then why dye it? Let it stay natural. (;

Hair color decision...Im Brunette?




Heart Brok


Okay- i have dark brown hair, and i just did the top of my head with blonde highlights. it looks good but i want to lighten up everything a bit more without bleaching my ENTIRE head ya know? What should i do?? should i put light brown highlights or foils throughout my whole head? i dont want it to look so streaky i want it look sort of natural. IDK what to do!? anyone have any pictures of dark hair lightened up. even to a warm brown honey color minus any red ,pictures of brunettes that lightened their hair i am looking for :) hope u can help because idk!!


Answer
http://www.style-hair-magazine.com/image-files/largebrownhaircolor5.jpg

This looked good to me.
Light brown highlights seem to be the trick.
I'm not exactly sure how to help, but maybe this pic might be an inspiration?

Hope your hair day goes well... :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Blonde or Brunette hair color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment