Saturday, March 15, 2014

What type of hairstyles look good on oval shape faces?




u


What type of hairstyles look good on oval shaped faces?


Answer
Oval faces are considered to be the ideal shape by hairdressers. People with an oval face shape can wear most hair cut styles and lengths with it still looking "right". The oval face is mathematically 1.5 times as long as its width, with the forehead slightly wider than the jaw. Even proportions make oval faces especially versatile.

Your best cut: From a cropped cut to a blunt bob to longer, layered styles, virtually anything goes. However, some oval faces tend to be on the long side. If you fall into this category, Worthington suggests adding long bangs, like Tyra Banks's (above), to visually shorten the distance from the forehead to the chin. Cheek-length layers will also help balance a longer oval shape.

Parting words: Just like the cuts, when it comes to parts, most will work well. Worthington recommends a sharp center part for a chic look. Or, you can break up a long oval face by parting your hair to one side. The longer your face, the more off-center the part should be.

Dos: Add volume to the top of head to slim.
Don'ts: Stay away from a spiky and short topside. Avoid width or volume on sides.

Hairstyle for square/oval face?




Dew


Hi, I'm 19 years old, but I look 16-17ish. I'm asian (Indian-subcontinental) so I have a tanned complexion. My face is fairly square, slightly oval-ish. I have natural black hair but currently dyed very dark purple, and spiky towards the front. I'm getting tired of it. My hair is pretty thick and it's hard to maintain a clean spiky look because it get muddled easily. If I cut it any shorter it doesn't stand out much. I use L'oreal texturising fibre glue gel. However I don't use a hair straightener or blow dryer. Frankly I'm lacking ideas and the know-how.

So I need advice for suitable hairstyles, if possible with pictures. Please give me tips how I can maintain the hairstyle on my own, what products I should use, should I dye it a different colour, etc. I'm from London, UK, so if you can please recommend a good salon.

Thanks.



Answer
the hairstyle in this web id will suit a square and oval face with black hair

http://hairstyles.free-beauty-tips.glam.com/layered_hairstyles.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of hairstyles look good on oval shape faces?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment