Friday, March 14, 2014

I need a hair model in dallas,tx!?




fhscheer05


Basically I'm going to a salon that hasn't opened yet, so we're training right now on all our products. I need a model today at 10am for all over color or highlites. The price is just $15 for the cost of the color we use. If you want examples of what I can do check out my myspace at myspace.com/danceforever05
thank you.



Answer
I would have done it if I would have saw this yesterday. If you still need one, let me know! myspace.com/twocolors.

where to buy hair extensions?




daaangtiff


okay, i would like to know if there are any places in the dallas tx area that sell 14-18 inch blonde human hair extensions for cheap. or if there is a good place online that sell them.

or maybe, i can get some other color (darker colors seem to be cheaper) and just bleach them? would that work? i don't know. hm.

please help if you can (: thank you!



Answer
http://www.sallybeauty.com/

They have real and synthetic hair extensions. You can bleach the real hair but synthetic are much cheaper..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need a hair model in dallas,tx!?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment