Friday, March 14, 2014

so, i'm getting my hair cut. help?




Cheryl!


i need a cute new hair cut & color for 10th grade :D
here's my hair now:
http://i37.tinypic.com/2r25bh3.jpg


pictures will make me love you more <3



Answer
Sry, no pics! Haha, but I just want to say that in that pic of you, you look like you are my age [8th grade]! Are you seriously in 10th?
Wow, anyways here are things you can do for color...
1] Get either honey, chestnut, light brown, or if you are daring, blonde highlights for your hair.
2] Or, dye it a little darker, but with a reddish tint [soooo pretty, that's what my friend did] or dye it a little blonder.

For your hair style...
1] Make your bangs swoop bangs. That's what I had a year ago, it's totally cuter then just hollywood bangs.
2] Get layers. I don't know if your hair is thick enough, but give it a try.
3] OR turn your bangs and hair into a BOB cut, I had that 2 years ago haha. Basically that means cutting you bangs across your forehead, and cutting the rest of it to a shoulder length. Very trendy.

So ya, good luck with everything, your hair right now is nice with good shine. Also, try using more mascara and eyeliner.

OK nvm I found pics...here they are...
Pic of swoop bangs- - - http://images.usatoday.com/life/_photos/2006/08/03/bangs-hewitt-ap.jpg

Pic of layers [have a lot of them!]- - -
http://www.ssb4.net/users/14061/img_2747.jpg

Pic of Bob haircut- - -
http://www.short-hair-style.com/images/perfect-bob-hair-cut-7941.jpg

Where I can I find cute hair color images?




polaris*ch


I'm getting my hair professionally dyed for free tomorrow because i am the model for a coloring class they are doing at the salon, and i can get my hair done however i want. i would like something cute and trendy and noticable but not too over the top because i have prom in a few weeks and want to still look classy. i have long dark hair {with dark eyebrows so i can't go super light!!} any ideas on what to do or where to look for pictures???


Answer
I love to go to the hair color isle at Target and compare the models skin tone and eyes to mine. Find what looks good on them and then you will know. The hair color companies spend a fortune to figre it out! I was blonde and then saw a photo of this girl with fair skin and hazel eyes with dark hair, I thought wow that really brings out her eyes and compliments her skin. I was scared but I did it. I love it.
I've had it for a long time. I really love dark hair so I don't now what to suggest. Maybe they could add some red to it? The main thing is that when you look at photos, be sure to notice the models skin and eyes
to think about if it will look good on you. Whatever you do, don't cut too much! Everyone always regrets it! Remeber that with every color change, you will need to adjust your make up bit too. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: so, i'm getting my hair cut. help?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment