Saturday, October 26, 2013

Sleeping with my head on the pillow makes the back of my hair frizzy? How to solve this?

best hairstyle to sleep in
 on Lucy Liu, 13 Best Side-Swept Celebrity Hairstyles
best hairstyle to sleep in image



Twinx


I have curly hair type. When I sleep with the back of my head on the pillow at night I wake up and the back of my hair is really dry and frizzy and it looks weird cuz the rest of my head is curly but the back is frizzy. How do I solve this issue? And I can't brush my hair because if I do it gets really dry and frizzy. I do comb my hair though when its wet and I get out but I cant comb my hair when its dry.


Answer
lol that's why curly girls in the know use a satin pillow case or a cap. Also, do the pineapple! http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/hairstyles/how-to-pineapple-your-hair


Also, you must try the No shampoo method, it's a miracle to get rid of the frizz!
http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/curl-products/all-about-the-no-poo-routine-2

NEVER comb your hair, wet or dry! No, no, no.

Look at the results:
http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/general-discussion-about-curly-hair/47609-post-your-before-after-cg-pics-68.html

How to prevent hairstyle from being ruined?




Waqas


Is there anything that I can use on my hairs before going to bed, so that next morning when I get up my hairstyle is not ruined and bounce is not lost! Please help me :) I am guy with front hair near eye length and side puff!


Answer
You'll think I'm crazy but what ruins many dos is actually your pillow. Sleep on a satin pillow, it is very gentle on your scalp, and in years to come it's recommended to minimize facial lines and wrinkles. Google it if you dont believe me!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Sleeping with my head on the pillow makes the back of my hair frizzy? How to solve this?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment