Tuesday, October 22, 2013

How to dye my hair a somewhat darker auburn myself for cheap?

15 best hair color products
 on best hair color cream, View brazilian hair color dye, WUBEIZI Product ...
15 best hair color products image



Hunter


My hair color is the same as my avatars. I want my hair to be a darker brown with a hint of red in it. I'm not really sure what to call the color I am looking for. Auburn I guess.

Is their a product or a few products that I could buy for cheap (less than 15 dollars per product) that would allow me to do this?

Girls any preferences?
I want to dye my hair darker than it is. So a dye that will make my hair a darker brown with a hint or red in it.
And yes I don't mind using women's products :)



Answer
You don't mind using dye for women do you? Lol. I know garnier nutrisse has an auburn colored dye. They have dark intense auburn, medium intense auburn, and light intense aurburn. I'm guessing you would want the dark intense auburn. And this brand of garnier nutrisse is for darker colored hair, so it will make your hair look lighter, and give you that hint of red as well.


Edited: ok so you want to go darker?? Hmmm maybe you can try a mahogany color. I know mahogany is a dark brown with a little hint of red. You can go to www.garnierusa.com and check out the colors if you'd like :)

How to bring out my natural hair color?




L


I have very dark brown wavy & thick hair that looks a bit red in the sunlight, and I have never colored it before in my life. Sometimes I feel like it looks dull but I'm afraid to color it because everyone says it'll damage the hair, you can never get your natural hair color back, etc. Are there any hair products out there that could help bring my hair's color back to life? Or any natural recipes?


Answer
Do you see the light shining on my hair? That's AS NATURAL as Mother Nature intends for my hair to be!

Yes, dyeing your hair is tampering with your hair. Meaning: not only making the hair more dull, less shine, less soft, less silky, less everything. Washing the hair less, less exposed from the sun, can make the hair healthier, not duller. Hair products are just that, they coat the hair, and when they're done coating the natural finish of the hair, it's like putting a ton of wax on a brand new car. Does it need it? No, not right away. Will you sometimes need it? Yes, after maybe several years after you own it. But what will happen if you wax the car every time you wash it? You get wax build-up, same with your hair.

The hair industry is a billion dollar business, they sell products that cleans & condition the hair. They also sell products that damage and causes hair loss. They also DO NOT give money back guarantee for damaged hair or hair loss due to 'abuse'.

The secret, really? Washing less often, builds the natural oil your hair needs, to get them smoother, shinier, silkier, softer. Man-made products are just temporary, until you wash them again, and at the same time washing off the natural oil your hair NEEDS. Hair products just absorb on your hair if they're dry, like a sponge.

The only product I use for my hair, to keep it as healthy is hampoo. We have soft water. I haven't used conditioner for over 15 years. When traveling, I briefly rinse with bottled water. Celebrities use Perrier water to rinse their hair.

2nd secret: Google: "Foods for Healthy Hair" - Your hair may be the fastest-growing tissue in the body but, unlike the skin, it cannot repair itself. That is why getting the right balance of vitamins and proteins is imperative. Don't expect to look like you've stepped out of a hair commercial the day after you've changed your diet. It is likely to take at least three months before you actually see tangible results.

Growing healthy hair doesn't come from a bottle or pills and hair products do not speed hair growth. Any hair oil, is another form to keep hair moisturized, nothing more. If you're in HS, your hair & nails should be growing normally, and as healthily as possible, since you're eating healthy foods. But when hair isn't growing as fast, it's because they've been tampered with: chemicals, hair straightening, etc. . .

DYK, as you get older, your hair starts to aged? Red will have about 4-7 colors mixed into your hair. My orig. color was blue-black (in the sun), now it's got 4 other colors, and that gives it MORE UNIQUE. People @ the salon, comes over to touch my hair: "hair that long is never healthy, but yours is beautiful." People on the streets, asked me: "what brand of dye do you use to streak your hair? It's so beautiful!" Honestly, I tell them, it's not from a bottle. Yes, I have streaks in all the right places. . . . I've posted 37 styles in a year.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to dye my hair a somewhat darker auburn myself for cheap?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment