Friday, October 25, 2013

What is a suitable hairstyle for someone who has a round face shape?

best hairstyle for my face shape
 on bangs look great on those who have heart shaped faces
best hairstyle for my face shape image



Xylia


I have a round face shape with long and thin hair. I cant find the right hairstyle! Would layers help? But that would only make my hair look thinner and flat!


Answer
Hi Rosie,

Layers are great for thin hair, trust me on this one. Try a feather or step cut. They'll add volume to your hair, making it appear less thin.
Make sure you ask your hair dresser to keep the last layer long (tell him not too cut off too much) and add lots of layers (usually we get 3-5 layers in a step-cut) The more steps he can add, the better!

Good luck.

What hairstyle would look good on my face-shape?




livelovela


So my face shape is oval/roundish.
What hairstyles would look good on me?
And my hair is pretty long...

Pictures would help a lot!
Oh yeah I don't want to cut my hair really short. I want it about medium-length



Answer
Pixie cuts are best for a round shaped face. If you don't want to go too short, a cut that goes right below your chin would be fine too.

http://www.aahairstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/Short-Wispy-Hairstyle.jpg

http://www.aahairstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/Short-Tousled-Boycut-with-Fringe.jpg

http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/d/u/84859849.jpg

Any of these would work with your face shape. You can even change up the bangs or mix these styles together. Just have fun with it!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a suitable hairstyle for someone who has a round face shape?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment