Monday, October 21, 2013

What different kinds of hair extensions and methods are out there?

best way to style hair extensions
 on Read How To Style Your Scene Hair, apply Eye Liner, and find out the ...
best way to style hair extensions image



mel


I have a medium hair length and wavy texture, and bangs. I want hair extensions but don't know where to start? What are the different methods and styles that I could try?
What are the most common and what do celebrities usually do?
Thanks! I would like to know what ARE the options. And I'm also not asking for your opinion on hair extensions.



Answer
Check the below websites for the best hair extension methods, too many to list out in this section

How long does your hair have to be to use Hair-do's Jessica Simpsons clip in hair extensions?




Sasha B


I Have short hair (sides are just below my ears), and i want long hair but i made the mistake of cutting it, so the only way is to get hair extensions. I like the idea of Hair-do's hair extensions but i don't know if it would look like a mullet as my hair is short. Also can you tie it back comfortably with the extensions in? Would the 19'' straight style work well?


Answer
i heard those arent the best quality i have been looking into hair extensions myself and i found headkandy.com. since your hair is so short you would have to get the full head set. you email them your picture and they tell you what color they suggest for your hair. i found headkandy b/c of youtube vidoes so just type it in on youtube. they do look natural b/c a girl with short hair used them :) good luck!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What different kinds of hair extensions and methods are out there?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment