Saturday, October 26, 2013

what is the best hair colour for pale skin with a yellow hue?

best hair color for very pale skin
 on The Best Fall Shades For Your Skin Tone / Beauty Buzz | jadabeauty.com ...
best hair color for very pale skin image






Well i have pale skin with a yellow hue to it, my eyes are a light shade of blue, my hair colour is currently light brown, but i am hoping for a change, i like the looks of an almost white colour or plum or bright red, but i don't know what would look better, i hope this is enough information and any help would be nice and greatly appreciated thanks!


Answer
Go BLONDE!!! :D Im doing it next week for the summer...hehe
by the sounds of it, you will suit blonde hair
good luck anyways x0x0x

What hair color would go with green eyes and pale skin?




Mariia


I have green eyes with some light brown in the middle and very pale skin i also have a round face. Im gonna dye my hair soon and i want a light hair color but im not sure on what would suit me. I was also thinking on dying my hair blood red. Please help :)
Thank youu.
Ive had pitch black hair for 2 years now.



Answer
ooo red, black, golden blonde, and light brown would all look really good with that combination.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the best hair colour for pale skin with a yellow hue?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment