Monday, October 21, 2013

What are some easy hair styles to do for an athlete with shoulder length hair?

trendy hairstyles for older women
 on Hairstyles for Mature Women | 2013 Haircuts, Hairstyles and Hair ...
trendy hairstyles for older women image



The Samala


I have shoulder lenght hair and i am an athlete looking for some new easy hairstyles because teh one i normally do is getting old. because i am an athlete i am not able to use bobby pins or clips of any sort. only a head band.


Answer
Try the Bob Styles seen in these Pics.
You can see these Styles at this Yahoo Group
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/bobhairstylesandhaircuts/

Another Group for Bob/Pageboy styles is
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/pageboybobsandflips/

This Yahoo group is dedicated to beautiful women with beautiful hair whether it's long, short, curly, straight, updo, down, ponytail, pigtails, braided, greased, wet, brushed, shampooed, in rollers or curlers, under a hat, underwater, modern, retro, blonde ,brunette or redhead.

This is not just another group about hairstyles. It is about beautiful women with beautiful hair..

While there is a sensuous nature to beautiful hair this is not an Adult group despite the classification by Yahoo. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/womanshair/

This Yahoo Group is for womens head hairstyles only, with short being above the ears, but not totally bald.
Short hair can also be slicked down or Buzzed really short - like a Butch, Crew cut, Brush cut or Flattop.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/keepitshort/

Now This Yahoo Group is for Women who like the wet look style
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/greaserwomen/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/oiledhair/

This is a group for presenting the latest, trendiest, up to date and emerging hairstyles for 2011!! Pictures range from scene, emo, casual, updo's.
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/feelgoodlookgoodhairstyles/?v=1&t=search&ch=web&pub=groups&sec=group&slk=21

This Yahoo group For those who Like Silky Long Hair
http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/silkylonghairlovers/?v=1&t=search&ch=web&pub=groups&sec=group&slk=52

How can I make myself look older?




caramel_la


I'm 20 years old, 5'3, dark blond hair and hazel eyes. Almost always people don't believe me when I tell them I'm 20, they usually think I'm somewhere between 14-17. It's really embarssing because I would like to look my age, and it hurts when people I don't even know tell me I look like I'm 14. I wear make up and clothes appropriate to my age, so I'm wondering what else can I do to make myself look my age? My sister is 12 and a couple times people have said we look the same age. Please help me.


Answer
I can sympathize. From the time my sister was 11 and I was 15, people thought she was my older sister. I'm sure part of it is height. I'm 5'0" and petite.

You'll appreciate it later in life, but until then:

Start with hairstyle. I loved having longer hair, but getting my hair cut and permed always seemed to help add a couple years to my apparent age.

Dressing a bit more formally also seemed to help. Even though they're age-appropriate, trendy styles just make us look younger. Go for the classic look. A blazer type jacket, even over jeans, seemed to help make me look responsible (and thus older.)

Tape your voice and see if it's adding to the perception of your being younger. Listen to people your age, then go listen to a bank or store manager. Can you hear the difference? Slow down. Speak clearly, enunciate your words and use good grammar. Speaking with confidence and authority helps clue people to the fact that you're not a teenager.

Go people watch for a while and notice body language of mature women vs. women your own age. Look at posture, where they're looking when they walk, what they're doing with their hands, etc. (Younger women tend to fidget and look around to see who is noticing them.)

Although your makeup is age appropriate, maybe you're using too much (we tend to use far more than we should when trying to look older). Go to a big department store and ask one of the cosmetic reps to update your look. It's free, but be sure to thank the person who helps you. (Having good manners always makes an "older" impression.)

Good luck, and hang in there. You'll appreciate your young looks far sooner than you think!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some easy hair styles to do for an athlete with shoulder length hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment