Monday, October 21, 2013

Is ammonia that is used in some hair color harmful to the brain?

best hair color no ammonia
 on Ammonia Free Hair Color on Top 5 Organic Ammonia Free Hair Color ...
best hair color no ammonia image



Tina


Some hair color use ammonia in them. So is the ammonia harmful to the brain once the hair color that contains the ammonia is used to dye the hair?? What are the bad effects?? Thanks.


Answer
All the reactive ingredients that are left when you use hair dye are washed out in the rinse. No problem there.

Ammonia is an ingredient in household cleaners, and is inhaled when you use them. It isn't particularly harmful in small quantities.

should I get my highlights done at a salon that uses ammonia free hair color?




exl_chic


I want to get highlights for the summer, but I also want them to last very long, without it fading. Should I go to this salon who uses ammonia-free hair coloring? Does ammonia free highlighting mean the color will fade faster? I have medium-dark brown hair and want cool blonde highlites.


Answer
defiantly solan




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is ammonia that is used in some hair color harmful to the brain?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment