Sunday, October 27, 2013

How do I style my naturally curly hair?

in style best hair dryer
 on BEST TRAVEL HAIR DRYERS - Dual-Voltage Ionic Hair Dryer Reviews ...
in style best hair dryer image



desertstar


I have curly hair and I absolutely hate it. I love it straight but it takes a really long time to straighten it. How should I style my hair? Blow-drying is an option and maybe straightening if its fast and won't turn curly when I get hot- I'm in band. Help please!


Answer
i have naturally curly hair and i also hate it but i love it straight.
first of all you need good straigtners i use GHD's.
i can see by your picture that your blonde so am i i dye it. i use bed head shampoo and conditionior they are great because they keep my hair healthy and undamaged because i straighten my hair so much its became very damaged but after using this shampoo and conidionot it is great. and you also need heat protecting spray. its easier to blow dry then straighten.and it should be perfect then :)
if your hairs very frizzy then try [ frizz-free spray by nicky clarke

What products should I use to get that salon style hair?




Lulu Baker


i can't do my hair to sae my life. It's always dry, a bit tangled, and just gross. today after getting a haircut, I was wondering what products I can use to get the salon style hair that you get in your hair when you come back. You know- your hair is smooth, smells good, and you can run your fingers through it kind of hair. Also, how do you use these products so that you'll get this kind of hair?


Answer
moroccan oil proucts are amazing! they make your hair feel and smell so good and blowdrying your hair with a round brush and straightening it intensifies the softness and makes it silky :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I style my naturally curly hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment