Sunday, October 27, 2013

What is the best drugstore hair color that will actually take on black hair color?

best hair color drugstore brands
 on ... portfolio with new Color Lock hair styling aids | Drug Store News
best hair color drugstore brands image



ohnana


I dyed my hair black a really long time ago & I just want a change.
I am a very "do it yourself" girl, so that's why I have always used drugstore hair color.
I'm just looking for the best one that can actually change my colored black hair to maybe like a dark brown or lighter...I just want to get rid of this hair color.
Any suggestions as to what brand of drugstore hair color I can use on my black dyed hair would be lovely & greatly appreciated!
Thanks a bunch! :o)



Answer
my hair color is black x)
once i went to buy a hair dye color and the lady said you can't put it on black hair.
you have to bleach it first!

Should I use volume 20 or 30 for my hair?




Ash06


I usually color my hair with a garnier fructis blonde color. My hair just gets brown/brassy/orangey. It does get lighter though. I want a Nicole Richie blonde. Should I mix 20 or 30 volume to the hair color, and should I buy beauty supply hair color instead of drugstore brand?? Thanks.


Answer
When it comes to developer, the higher the number, the higher the lift. That means, the color that's being lifted out of your hair. For example... someone with medium to light brown hair, dyeing to a dark to light blond, would probably only need a 20. Someone with light to medium blond trying to dye to a medium brown, would need 20. Someone with dark brown to black hair dyeing to light brown would need 30, maybe 40. But... the developer strength doesn't do much for already dyed hair, I'm only referring to natural colors being dyed to another color. That being said... what color is your natural color? And what color are you trying to achieve? And, how many shades difference are we talking here? If it's a 1 to 2 shade difference you're fine with a 20 or even store box dye (most box dyes contain 20 developer). If you're still confused, go to your local beauty supply store and ask an employee what they would recommend... if the difference you're trying for is more than 3 shades away from what you have you might have to use a bleaching kit or color stripper, then your color, then a toner.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best drugstore hair color that will actually take on black hair color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment