Thursday, October 31, 2013

What's the best hair color for medium olive skin and hazel eyes?

best hair color for olive skin
 on best hair color for olive skin - Bing Images | Pritty!
best hair color for olive skin image



Laci


i have a character in my book who's going to have medium olive skin and brownish-golden hazel eyes. i just don't know which hair color to give her.


Answer
medium brown with auburn highlights

What hair colors go with slightly tanned olive skin?




Cassandra


What specifically named hair colors go with slightly tanned olive skin. I want to stay more with the reddish brown, and auburn colors. I have dark thinnish eye brows and I don't want to dye them. I wanted a reddish auburn hair with really dark brown highlights and underneath my hair. And links would be nice!!


Answer
i say do the reddish auburn color with really dark brown highlights. it would look so pretty.. :]




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best hair color for medium olive skin and hazel eyes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment