Thursday, October 31, 2013

my hair is at the end of a perm and it is colored treated. What can I do to stop the breakage and shedding.?

best style for grey hair
 on Hairstyles & Haircuts | Short , Medium , Long Hair Styles and Cuts ...
best style for grey hair image



LilicO


I plan on not getting another relaxer, but I need the color for all the gray hair. The breakage and shedding began after the permanent color was used.


Answer
There's not much you can do but moisturize, moisturize, moisturize, and keep it up in a bun or some other protective style so that the hair does not hang down and rub against your shirt.

How to make my school uniform look unique/different?




...


We have a pretty strict dress code:

Shirt-Light Blue
Blazer-Navy blue
Pants-Black or dark grey
Hair- Anything
Jewellery- Earrings and bracelets (nothing else -.-)
Shoes- Anything as long as there black.

I want to make my uniform look different or unique, whether it be just personalising my school bag. Please help. Im a girl and lastly Im into the scene/emo/alternative style. (No harsh comments please.)



Answer
Well since you are into the scene emo style do your hair like. Awsome, you could make it big or just do straight with bangs. Anyways, to custom your look, you should have jewlery, maybe some wristbands with syaings or logos on them like your fav band, or eg./ stop bullying. And even silly bands they are epic with anything. Like today i wore my uniform a plad skirt with a black tee and i wore silly bands and it still worked. And if you really wanna custom it maybe a tie, or long chain. Dont forget makeup, all you have to use really iis eyeliner (pencil) and mascara. Oh and if your aloud wear a skirt with spandex instead of pants.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: my hair is at the end of a perm and it is colored treated. What can I do to stop the breakage and shedding.?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment