Monday, October 28, 2013

How do you use the temporary hair color rinse?

best hair color rinse
 on ... Nutrisse Permanent Hair Color  Ultra Color: Light Intense Auburn R3
best hair color rinse image



Babykilz


Ive used it once but i don't see any thing working, i have blonde to dark reddish hair and use a blonde hair color rinse and yet i see nothing change? am i doing it right?


Answer
comb thru, leave in for an hour, then rinse and condition

How do I get the green out of my hair from using a "ash"color hair rinse.?




ready2004


I have ebony relaxed hair. I use bold beautiful hair color (rinse) light ash brown to cover my gray hair. I accidentally used dark ash brown which left my hair color too dark. I then used the light ash brown which turn my hair green. Can anyone tell me how to get the geen out without damaging my hair any further.


Answer
Toner alone (without developer) won't damage it any further. It will layer more color on, and you need to be under a dryer for 10 minutes for it to saturate the hair shaft. To get the green neutralized, you may have to use a red/golden base toner.

You may need to see a professional.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you use the temporary hair color rinse?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment