Monday, June 2, 2014

Why woudl my hair color do this?




Jade


I have always had an ash hair color. Its seems to compliment me more; however, I find that very confusing. Every expert and person I know says that if you have warm skin tones (yellow) then warm hair colors should suit me best. So, my question is this: If I'm warmed toned, why do I look so disgusting in warm hair colors? I look so yellow, but with the ash I look fine


Answer
I'm the same way, yellowish pale skin but I look like death in warm colors. Ive done a few quizzes that told me I am technically a "winter" - winters can have pale or yellowish pale skin, ashen hair tones, and look good in grays, black, white, and jewel tones. I dye my hair burgundy red (purple base red) and look great, but any other red makes me look sickly. Likewise, any golden blonde or reddish brown make me look gross. But my normal hair color is medium ash brown. My family is all blonde hair and blue eyes except for me, so maybe it has something to do with that. Who knows! Your natural hair color is ALWAYS the one that will suit your skin tones best, so listen to nature not your friends :)

hair color suggestions?




Kar


I would like to dye my hair unnatural color, but I don'd know what color would look best on me. I was thinking along the lines of a red or blue, maybe purple, but I fairly pale skin, hazel eyes ( a bit more on the green side) with specs of grey in them and my natural hair color is a medium to light brown. If you could please suggest a hair color that is not too harsh, but would look good with pale skin and hazel eyes that would be a lot of help. Thank you!


Answer
it depends on the actual tone of your skin.

check out:

http://www.instyle.com/instyle/package/general/photos/0,,20475181_20591842_21153816,00.html

and

http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/quizzes/hair-color-for-your-skin

(quiz to take)


I personally have pale olive skin with green eyes. My hair is naturally dark brown but I have my colorist put some dark red in it (just random pieces that blend in), and it gives my hair more dimension and makes my eyes really pop.

My sister is also pale, but her skin is more porcelain peach. Her hair is a naturally dirty blonde, but she lightens it and puts some very pale pink streaks in it, which looks really pretty on her.

I recommend bringing in some photos to your stylist and he/she can help you determine which color(s) would be most flattering on you. (Don't try to do it yourself at home. Have it professionally done.)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why woudl my hair color do this?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment