Saturday, June 7, 2014

Maplestory EXP Hairstyles?

Q. I joinned Maplestory not to long ago, and I wanted to buy some NX, and get a new hairstyle. But, everytime I look on the MapleStory websites, they say something about Amoria EXP Hairstyles and so on... How do you get EXP Hairstyles, and are they available anymore?


Answer
There used to be EXP coupons, but they've changed it. You can now get EXP hair from the REG coupons. Also, when you use the REG hairstyle coupon, it is randomized. You cannot choose the hair you want. To choose the hair you want, you go for the VIP coupon, but you cannot get EXP hair from the VIP coupon. The EXP hairstyles tend to be nicer than the others.


Here are some hairstyles you can choose from:

Female - http://www.basilmarket.com/MapleStory-Fashion-Female-Hair.html

Male - http://www.basilmarket.com/MapleStory-Fashion-Male-Hair.html

Note: If you look in the Cash Shop, the EXP coupons have been removed. There are only VIP and REG now. There also used to be a specific town to use it in, but now the coupons can be used in any town.

Maplestory Hairstyles?




Dynamite


Okay, I know this is similar to my previous question, but I just wanted to know a few things:

1. Are there some items (e.g. hairstyles, equips) in Banned Story that actually don't exist?

2. http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-L7I6Cm43aa_PmjIDYvL2Rmupt32Ra7YD8HP2fIA-?cq=1&p=18

Please tell me if this hairstyle is real or not. If it is real, please tell me which hair salon it's from.



Answer
1. Yes. Some hairstyles do not exist in GMS but they are available on the other versions. Some other hairstyles are completely fictional.

2. The hairstyle on that picture is real and you can get it from Ariant.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Maplestory EXP Hairstyles?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment