Friday, June 6, 2014

My hair color fades easily, using a glaze?




calidreami


I have naturally light brown hair, and I dyed it dark brown, and then recently dyed it black. I first used Perfect 10, and now when I did it black I used Loreal Excellence. I'm still finding that the color fades pretty quickly. A friend of mine recommended buying a clear glaze to keep the color from fading anymore. Has anyone used a clear glaze & what were your results?


Answer
Because those colours are more of a coating colour (and don't actually get into the hair), they will shampoo off easily. If you shampoo every day, it won't take long at all for that colour to be gone. Try not to shampoo so often -- there is no good reason to do so. Be sure you are using a shampoo made for colour-treated hair to help keep it longer.

A glaze might help, but it also is a coating product. You will wash it off very fast as well, and in that respect, it might allow the colour to stay on a bit longer. But the best thing is just don't remove the colour off your hair!!

Hair colour: Glazes?




Mandy T


I have naturally dark brown hair with light hihglights more prominantly in the front of my hair. I love my hair colour, but it's only really noticable in daylight. I was thinking of using Joh Frieda's Luminous Hair Glaze for brunettes, just because I think it will bring out the colour and shine more.

They have 2versions one for Amber-Maple then Chestnut to Expresso. They say to use the version that is closest to your highlights so I figure that means the lighter one for me.

Do y'all think it's s good idea? I don't want to full on dye my hair because I like my colour. I just want to bring it out a little more. Have any of you used this product or similar?

http://www.johnfrieda.com/products/products.asp?pid=76§ion=products&subSection=lcg&lineID=5
By the way, I have chemically straightened hair (relaxed)



Answer
yes, use the lighter of the 2. cuz if you use the darker it will cover up your highlights.

I don't know that it will bring out the color more, but glazes are designed to add more shine. That much I can say it will do for you... but it's not really going to do anything more. But go ahead and try it... glazes aren't that harsh on the hair (not like permanent color) and it's something that gradually fades... so if you don't like it or it doesn't do nothing for ya, at least you won't be stuck with it!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My hair color fades easily, using a glaze?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment