Tuesday, June 3, 2014

What is the best over the counter hair color to use for gray hair?




Lea D


I have blonde hair and have been spending $100-150 to get my roots (gray!!!) covered every 9-12 weeks or so. Unfortunately, I can't afford it anymore. Is there an over the counter color that will cover the gray and not torch my hair?


Answer
Whats wrong with having gray hair...if it already looks good on you leave it alone.

I have gray hair!!!!!?




Sarah W


I am 17 years old, ive had gray hair since i was about 11. If anyone could answer my questions that would be great!
why do i have soooo much gray hair, i dont stress out and nothing traumatic has happened in my life

i just pulled out about 100 gray hairs and i was wondering if somehow theres a way to make them grow back in brown! change my diet maybe?

i want my brown hair back again and i dont want to dye my hair.
how could i prevent new grays from comming!?

thanks :D



Answer
I am sorry to hear that you got gray hair so early in life, unfortunately, I don't think there is any way to prolong or prevent it from happening. My brother is only 24 and he has gray hairs too, I think he started going gray when he was like 20 or something crazy like that! Best thing that you can do is go see your hair stylist and ask her to color it for you or get a box and do it yourself. Oh and don't pull out your gray hairs, I think that only makes it worse!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best over the counter hair color to use for gray hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment