Saturday, June 7, 2014

How do you get back to your natural hair color?




AshleyDawn


ive been dying my hair numerous colors(useing store bought box dye) for little over a year and im acturally getting tired of keeping up with dying and i miss my old hair color... my natural is like a dirty blonde ashy color and right now my hair is dyed dark brown almost black. is there anyway i can fade the dark so it speeds up the process of going back to natural, also is there anything i can buy that will also help my hair fade or strip the dark color out? ALSO should i dye my hair a light brown so when my roots come in it wont look bad, will that help? im completly lost. help! please and thank you(:


Answer
If you continue adding chemicals on top of chemical, no matter what color, you're not getting your natural color back, UNTIL the dye is completely out of your system.

Natural hair means no relaxer, no chemical to straighten your hair out, no styling heating tools. The way it grows out your root, thatâs the way you rock it.

You can do one of two things, to remove most of that dye. Links have been moved, might have to type them out.

1. By using Tide detergent with shampoo
Google "How to Remove Dye from Hair"

or

2. By shampooing you hair mix with a bit of Dawn.
Google "How to Use Dawn Dishwashing Liquid for Lightening Hair."

Here's an example what hair stripping will do to your hair.
It is worst than hair dyes. "I accidentally dyed my hair this awful black, stripped it, and now it is this crunchy crispy mess!"

Hair strippers are chemical treatments which are intended to strip out artificial color pigment with less risk or damage to the hair. The chemicals used are called reducing agents.
Certain 'metal' strippers containing sodium sulphoites are sold for reducing hair dyed with metallic dyes, as these dyes react violently with tint stripper containing hydrogen peroxide-the subsequent reaction may cause so much heat that the hair gets dissolved.
Example: So i just put Colour B4 on my hair to try and remove my black dye so my hair it's natural colour which is dark blonde. so i've just dried my hair and there's still dark patches on it. and in some places it's gone ginger. i have garnier pre lightener. should i use it? there's no way my hair could look worse than it is now lol.

Before bottled shampoo & hair products were invented, mid 60's, all we've ever used was a bar of soap for body, hair & laundry. Just make sure you rinse well. Try that if that works better!

what is your natural hair color?




kokush#33


is it the hair color you were born wit/first grew in;
or the hair color you have now without dieing it?


cuz when i was born i had dark black now i have light brown but never died it or anything..

so wats my natural hair color?



Answer
Um...the color you have now. Your hair color is what it is naturally at this very moment. Not what you used to have...that makes no sense. Oh and there is no such word as "dieing"




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you get back to your natural hair color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment