Friday, June 6, 2014

What type of hairstyle should I get for a square face?




Amanda


I have square-roundish face shape and I want a new hairstyle for high school. My hair goes about an inch past my shoulders and I'd like to keep it that way. I'm also looking for something with cool bangs (preferably side bangs, please!) .
Thanks a bunch!

And I'd love if there would be links to the pictures of the hairstyles! Thanks!
okay so its actually a square face. not a round-square face



Answer
square-roundish? two opposites. you either have one or the other. square face shapes have forehead and jawline that is as wide as or nearly as wide as the cheekbones. round face shapes have narrow forehead and jawlines and wider prominent cheekbones. some face shapes can hybrid, but not these two. they also require opposite shaped hairstyles. square faces look good with more width at the sides of the face, such as a one-length bob, or long layers with lots of angles near the face. think of it softening the square effect. round faces are not flattered by these styles. they require volume at the crown, often a side (swoop) bang and layers that narrow the width at the sides. if you are not sure what shape you have, look in a mirror and draw an outline of your face. it won't be the perfect geometric square or circle, or other shape for that matter, but it will strongly favor one.

What is a good hairstyle for a square face?




LizzBizz


I have long hair and would like to keep it that way. I also would like to know the best bangs for a square face
I have curly hair but I straighten it also. I would like to know what would flatter my square face best. Pictures welcomed.



Answer
If you have a square face, you'll want to play down your strong, angular jaw. Texture, in the form of curls or choppy ends, do this brilliantly. You can also get away with short, spiky cuts and long, sleek styles with layers that start at the jawline and continue downward.
Avoid: One-length bobs (especially chin-length) and blunt-cut bangs. These will make your face look even more square. Photo gallery of square face shapes

Celebs who share your face shape: Gwyneth Paltrow, Demi Moore, Angelina Jolie, Isabella Rosellini and Rosario Dawson


hope this helps! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of hairstyle should I get for a square face?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment