Saturday, June 7, 2014

Best MAC makeup products for pale skin, dark brown hair, and green eyes?




Katie


I just started getting into makeup, and I've heard REALLY good things about MAC and I am going to be going there for the first time this weekend so what items do you recommend I pick up?
Also, why are there makeup brushes so expensive? Do they work REALLY well? Because on the website they were between 30-60 dollars and that's crazy for 1 makeup brush.



Answer
I have black hair, fair skin and green blue eyes. The brushes are good and worth the money. Cheap brushes do not apply make up well. Invest at least in an eye lid shadow brush, a eye shadow blending brush, an angled eyeliner brush that you can also use for your eye brows. They make all the difference in the world for apply and blending your eye make up. The sales rep should be able to tell you what colors you need. I have one look I use a lot and it makes green eyes pop: use Mac eye primer all over lid and apply "Beautiful Iris" eye shadow all over lid and into the crease of the eye(build it up heavier in the crease and outer V of the outer eye lid corner). Apply Mac "Rice paper" eye shadow on the upper eye lid under the brow. Apply a MAc white eye shadow in the most inner part of your eye next to your tear duct. Apply Mac Black Track Eye Liner gel on upper eye lids and apply one of MAC´s eye liner pencils in Black on lower eye lid. Use MAc Blush color : Sunbasque or Dainty on your cheeks. Your eyes will pop and your skin will glow. You´ll need them to try on your foundation, as I don´t know if you are a cool or warm fair tone. You are likely Cool though, like me. Sorry, I don´t care for MAC´s foundations so I can´t suggest. I would use more black eye liners because if you are cool toned and fair, with your dark hair and green eyes, brown can make you look more pale unless it´s a very dark brown.

Just wondering if black hair would look good with green eyes and pale skin?




the cat's


I have never dyed my hair black. My natural hair color is brunette with red in it (I have a lot of gingers in my family and so a bit of it was passed on to me, lol). When I do my hair, I dye it brunette or red and I have it done at the salon so it doesn't get messed up. I love brown, red and black hair, I have always wanted to try to dye my hair black but I'm too afraid of looking washed out. I have green eyes (a bit of blue in them) and my skin is pale. I was wondering if I could pull it off? I know there are different types of black hair dye, jet black, soft black, black with blue tint in it, black with red tint in it, black with purple tint in it and so on. I only want a natural looking black color, so I'm thinking maybe I could try a blackish brown just to be on the safe side? I was going to dye my hair a dark brown soon, but I really wanted to try black. But usually black looks better with tan skin and blue eyes.
Heck no! No blonde, lol! I would never go blonde, it would never look good on me and I have a thing for dark hair. On me at least. Some girls look really pretty with blonde, but most look so fake, especially with their fake tans. Plus, I like standing out. :)



Answer
Do it! You should! Yes, it the contrast between your hair and skin will be dramatic but who says that's a bad thing?? Plus, with green eyes, you'll look gorgeous.

Go for it :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best MAC makeup products for pale skin, dark brown hair, and green eyes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment