Wednesday, June 4, 2014

What are some good hairstyles i could try while wearing saree?




Ari


I've shoulder length hair with short bangs in the front. I'm korean. My fren's indian n she's gettin' married this weekend. So i've thought of putting saree but have no idea what to do with my hair. Any suggestions please. I'd be really grateful.^^


Answer
with shoulder lenght hair i prefer u to keep them open

would you wear a saree at prom?




hottie4lyf


and what would be the best hairstyle?


Answer
no and best hairstyle would depend on the neckline of your dress




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good hairstyles i could try while wearing saree?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment