Friday, May 2, 2014

No ammonia hair color?

Q. will it dye your hair more than color with ammonia? my hair is dark brown and i want to dye it blonde without bleach. i know it wont turn out fully blonde just go a bit lighter. So will no ammonia hair dye work best or dye with ammonia?


Answer
Hair dye with ammonia is more harsh on your hair and damages it a lot more than dyes that are ammonia free. I always use ammonia free hair dye and the dye lasts just as long, if not longer. If you want the color to be darker or more intense, leave the dye on for longer than the suggested time. My absolute favorite hair dye that works incredibly is the Loreal Healthy Look Color Creme Gloss, it is ammonia free and makes your hair feel even healthier and softer, rather than fried and damaged after you dye it. I always leave it on my hair for 30 minutes and the color comes out great and it doesn't fade at all until I need to re-dye my roots :)

Hair color question............?




Christina


I use a non ammonia hair colorant and whenever I dye my hair and after a few months my hair is darker at the roots and lighter at the lengths. Why is that?


Answer
I am assuming the roots are your natural color. I am also assuming that the No-Ammonia color you are using is the same shade or close to your natural color. If so, what is happening is this: even though it is a No-Ammonia color it still has PEROXIDE (At a LOW volume) so each time you color over your hair the peroxide removes (Bleaches) a little of your natural color so, when the color fades off (Even Permanent color with Ammonia will do this) the roots will be darker than the rest of the hair. Without knowing what color you are naturally and what brand and shade you are using this is my best guess.

If you ask questions like this you should provide more info. (Natural Hair Color, Was your hair colored already? Was it a lighter/darker shade? Brand and Shade used and length of time processed, number of times you have colored.)

Hope This Helps.
Good-Luck!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: No ammonia hair color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment