Sunday, April 27, 2014

Would this hairstyle look good on a round face?

Q. I have a small, round face and I kind of want to change up my hairstyle. I'll be going to the salon on saturday to get my hair done, and I've been thinking of getting it done like this:

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l51/RaeRae-Chan/fringe-hairstyles-2012-for-women-80_zps8898cb29.jpg

Would that work with my face shape?
Oh! And my hair type is thick, too, so I wonder if it'd even work with that style.


Answer
I have a very round face, and once did a hairstyle similar to this. It would look so cute!

hairstyles for round faces?

Q. OK (: well hai im kitty and latly ive been looking for a haircut and color :D i have a rounder face and ill attach a pic of me. ok soo i dont really use lables but im usally known as the scene girl at school im 13 and well im tired of side swept banges, so ive been thinking of like the straight choppy bangs and a hair color... well help me?! thank you!
OK :) i forgot to say that my hairs longer than it is in that pic my hair now is about an inch past my shoulder


Answer
A great option for round faces are long layers. Keep hair longer than the chin and ask for long layers cut into hair. Gentle waves also deflect the roundness of the face, so if you have natural wave in your hair (as most women do), allow your hair to do its natural "thing." Scrunch hair as it dries so it retains some of its wave or help along the wave by wrapping hair around the barrel of a large curling iron.

Bobs (except for the long bob) are usually a no-no on round faces because they can accentuate the roundness of a face, but some hairstyles (like the pixie) can work beautifully on a round face.

Long hair elongates a round face and can be more flattering than short cuts. Just avoid going all one length. Make sure you cut in some layers around your face to add definition.
- Long layers help elongate the face.
- Wavy hair can mask roundness.
- Length also elongates her face.

The key to the right bangs on a round face is the cut. I suggest you ask for a graphic, curved shape and be sure the bangs are thick. Just make sure the bangs sweep the brows.

A sweeping fringe is more recommended for round face shapes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Would this hairstyle look good on a round face?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment