Thursday, May 1, 2014

Can you buy hair color at a salon?

Q. I got my hair colored je black at Regis. I like the color and I want to buy it, but I don't want them to dye it because there's extra cost. Is it possible to just buy the color and do it yourself? I'm asking because I haven't seen any hair color for sale. Also how much do you think the color would cost? Just the color in the box, not like the hair stylist coloring it for me. Thank you. :)


Answer
No, hairdressers do not sell hair dye as it is illegal because their hair dye can only be used by professionals. The only hair dyes which you can buy are the ones found in pharmacies and supermarkets as they are not professional products, but they do have a nice colour chart where you can choose your favourite colour from :)

hair color?????




Nick C


my girlfriend is always complaining about her hair color. she sez that she wants a real nice blonde color so i want to buy her hair color just as a gift. do u guys know any companies that make really good colering???? like herbal essences or garnier?? please help! thank u


Answer
Why take a chance at buying the WRONG color? Get her a gift certificate to a good hair salon where, when she goes in, the stylists can discuss with her the best blonde for her? They may need to do conditioning and other things too if she's been dying her hair, she may look best with subtle streaks so her blonde looks more natural.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you buy hair color at a salon?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment