Thursday, May 1, 2014

Coloring my hair?

Q. I'm medium to drak brunette and I want to color my hair blonde, via highlights and weaving it in. my worry is that I wont like it, and ill want to go back to brunette, is it safe in that case to use store bough hair color, without turning my hair orange?


Answer
Store bought hair color will most definitely turn your hair orange.
If you want to try a few highlights, and they don't have to be platinum blonde, they can be a darker blonde color which would look better on your dark hair to make it look more natural..I suggest going to a salon and having your hair foiled by a professional.

They know what products to use, how to mix the colors to give you exactly what you want. They can show you color samples. They know how long to leave it on and check it frequently. Their products aren't as harsh as store bought products.

If you have it done by a salon and absolutely hate it...they will usually fix your hair back until you are satisfied..without charging you more!

Pros/cons of dyeing 100% remy hair vs buying it already colored?




wonderwoma


I've had colored weave before and it matted up quickly, maybe because it's processed? But if I buy it brown then color it, will it get raggedy just as quick?


Answer
If you buy remy hair, you can dye it whatever color you want, and when it fades you can re-color it. When you buy it already colored, it's often more damaged and may be more expensive depending on what you buy. I would get the lightest remy color you can, especially if you're planning on dyeing it an unnatural color.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Coloring my hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment