Sunday, April 27, 2014

Hairstyles!?







I'm a blondish brown haired girl with this face shape(http://www.hair-styles-secrets-revealed.com/images/pic_of_face_shape.jpg) What do yall recomend?????? HELP! Need a new hairstyle before I start middle school. (1 month)


Answer
Get information on haircut styles, hair trends and hairstyles pictures, including tips and advice. Find lots of haircut pictures and know how to get best hairstyle for your hair.

Hairstyles?

Q. I need a hairstyle. Everything I try ends up wrong. I have thick naturally wavy hair with chin-length bangs. My hair falls a few inches past my shoulders. Help!
Btw- I don't want to cut my bangs. I've cut them usually once a year and always end up feeling regretful and upset. And I don't use blow dryers, straighteners, or curlers. End of story.


Answer
the best option i would say is to cut your bangs. bangs are the newest trend thats a must have for spring and they really open up a lot more options to hair styles. since you have thick hair a cute hairstyle would be cutting your bangs than taking your remaining hair and pulling it to a lose side ponytail behind your left or right ear and getting a thick headband to add something cute to it. if you need help on ideas feel free to email me. =]




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hairstyles!?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment