Saturday, May 3, 2014

Hair Color???




Smileyface


I have a gift certificate for a hair salon that is going to expire on the 30th and I want to use it to get highlights or maybe for my hair they would be lowlights because it is a really light blonde. I want to get a redish color in my hair. What color of red do you think would look best if this is the color of my hair now..
http://www.meiko-mlg.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/legally-blonde.jpg

Please have a picture so that I can print it out for the stylist... if that isn't that much of a hassle

Also this is kinda embarrassing, but what is the best dandruff shampoo out there?!!?
Natural Red please... but that would look really cool in my hair!!



Answer
Since you have really light blonde hair i would suggest a bright, but not too bright red.

i think either hot red or UV vamp red. unless you want a really bright red then i think u should do UV red:

http://flickr.com/photos/23924599@N04/2686319337/sizes/o


now about the dandruff question, i used to use Head and Shoulders. and it really worked for me.
:D hope this helped

a website that you can upload a photo and change the colour of your hair ?




Rubyh:)


i dont want a website that you take a picture with all your hair pulled back and your put new hairstyles on or anything like that just a website that i can upload a photo of me wit my hair how i like it and i can change the colour of it ? thank you :)


Answer
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/hairstyles-beauty/hair-care/virtual-celeb-hairstyles




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hair Color???
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment