Tuesday, April 8, 2014

What's a good hair color for pale skin and brown eyes?




kadmarco


My skinks naturally pale with no freckles" porcelain " skin.my hair is naturally a dark brown. I was thinking maybe a honey brown??help!!!


Answer
I think you shou should stick with dark brown hair if you have porcelain skin it would be qite striking. Do not die your hair blonde! you will absolutely destroy your hair, believe me. I wouldn't reccomend dying it black unless you like the terotypical "emo" look try highlights if you are bored of your hair. I would reccomend a copper or red... it doesn't sound amazing but i've seen it on several girls and it really adds something. I would suggest buyin wash out dyes you know the ones that last 10 washes before trying anything, that way you can experiment. But again i would strongly reccomend avoiding blonde as the bleach destroys your hair turning it to straw, it's also hard to keep up and i know several girls who hated it when there hair turned orange as it washed out.

Best of luck!

Skin tone and hair color...?




KungFuPand


Hiyah guys basically i have a warm skin tone and I'm a Autum.i have naturally black hair thnx 2 my dad and light skin (thnx to my mum) but the combo makes me look pasty and ill according to me and loadsa other ppl.So basically what hair colours would you recommend.No blonde plz.
BTW this is the best example pic i could find of my skin tone:
http://www.gnomejournal.org/images/171.jpg



Answer
to give light skin the appearance of darker skin you need to have a light brown hair color




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's a good hair color for pale skin and brown eyes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment