Thursday, April 10, 2014

Hair Coloring/At Home /Permenant Type?




Pj


I am in my 50's and suddenly my light blond hair is over 80 percent very stubblrn gray! I have tried so called better color brands of color at home. To see after using them I can still see gray! Or within 2 weeks of using the permenant color was applied raging gray roots. At this point what are my options? What is a old woman to do?
Thank you for your kindness



Answer
As a Hair Stylist my advice is this SAY NO TO AT HOME COLOR!!! It comes in a box and can not in anyway be specifically designed for YOUR hair. A lot of people think that we just want the money for doing the colors and that is completely untrue. Everyone's hair is unique and requires it's own special formula that only a hair stylist can give you. You are going to spend just as much going through box after box of color than just going to the salon once to get it done. Every time there after would just be a "retouch" and would only have to be put on the new hair that has grown out.

I hope this helps!!!

Coloring my hair at home?




em


Is it better to wash my hair when it is clean or dirty? I want to color my hair tonight and my hair is dirty. I am going out tonight so I want clean hair when I go out, but I don't want to shampoo my hair right after I color it because it would wash out some of the color before it sets? So should I wash my hair before I color it?


Answer
Do not wash your hair before because the color will not take as well to your hair and when you're washing the color out your hair will probably get clean enough maybe afterwards just use some dry shampoo but do not shampoo it while you're washing the color out because then it will wash a lot of the color out




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hair Coloring/At Home /Permenant Type?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment