Thursday, April 10, 2014

Mobster hair color ideas?




Allison


Ok, so for Halloween i am being a 1920's mobster. (Not a sexy costume) and I like to use the temporary spray dye but I'm not sure what color I should use. PS. I have brown hair


Answer
The hair colors that seem to be associated with 1920s mobsters are brown, black, salt and pepper, white, and grey. Mostly brown and black. You look at photos of the famous gangsters and mobsters of the '20s and '30s and most of them are dark haired which means more brown or black hair. Blondes don't show up with dark hair in black and white photos and red heads are tough to call as the shade of red is more towards the very bright, tomato red or more towards a reddish brown.

Since you've already got brown hair, I probably try for black

Hair color ideas?




johm


Currently dyed dark brown hair, green eyes and tan skin. I want light hair and am going tomorrow. Any ideas or pics?
I want my base color around light brown bc thats my natural color



Answer
dont go too light because you gettting out of summer, usually you go darker in fall and winter and light in summer
so dont go like blond or anything
i think a carmel or honey color would be nice
i have dark brown hair an green eyes
im always changing colors
i like the natural look its so much nicer and doesnt look cheap like the whole chunky blond highlights an stuff but esp if ur going back to schoo a neat honey/carmel color would be so nice!!
on the website try like something like the iced macchiato or the cafe con leche




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Mobster hair color ideas?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment