Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My job allows me to dye my hair different colors, should I? I am 21 years old and going to college in August..?




Deidra Y


Okay.. So I got this awesome job at a Yogurt place here in town.. They allow us to dye our hair different crazy colors and I am considering doing my hair pink or green! I have dark brunette natural hair, (which I have been trying to grow out and is now the natural color) It is very thick and coarse. However, I almost feel like I will be acting childish since I am going to College in August.. I will plan on changing my hair back before then, so this would only be a summer thing.. Any ideas? Thank you!
~Dee~



Answer
if you dont want permenent colour go for coloured extensions or just your fringe. You would need to heavily bleach your hair to get the colour to take and that could damage your hair. But î would definitely go for it. I have had every colour under the rainbow and im in my 40's!

Edgy hairstyle for 40 year old woman-any suggestions?




Violet


Hi, I have a round face shape and my hair is currently about 2-3 inches below shoulders, and a boring dark/medium brown with copper/red tones. I have a fringe/bangs and my eyes are mostly brown/with a small bit of green and I have pale to medium skin. I would like to colour my hair and want a totally new style as I am turning 40 in January. Any suggestions for an edgy, modern style?


Answer
Get some short layers, dye your hair a red colour and get some blonde, brown platinum highlights.
Here's some pictures I thought you might like:
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg128/kawaii-ke/-Styles/A-line/ninette165.jpg
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee303/kbeep/A-line/1374805233_l.jpg
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee303/kbeep/Bangs/Baby/c8959d4d.jpg
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee303/kbeep/Bangs/Baby/ww.jpg
I'm sorry if these aren't really what style you're looking for,
I can get a hold of some albums with hair pictures in them, if you message me and describe what style you'd like, I can easily get them.
I am just a message away :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My job allows me to dye my hair different colors, should I? I am 21 years old and going to college in August..?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment