Saturday, April 12, 2014

i need some easy styles for hair?




haiku10


my hair is super curly, and its a little below my shoulders. it's very hard to style. i would straiten it more often but its too thick, takes too long, and doesn't look right with face. my hair is beautiful when its wet but it wont stay like that all day even if i add tons of hair gel. so are there any easy, casual styles you would recommend? thanks!!!


Answer
I also have super curly hair! I used to straighten it, but it just got curlier as I got older and it got too difficult! Then I used a million different defrizzing products and left it curly, but that just took forever and made my hair feel heavy. But recently, I've found this really great product, that's super cheap too!

http://herbalessences.com/us/collections/tousle_me_softly/mousse.jsp

It's a mousse, but it's not like normal mousses. It doesn't make your hair crunchy, just keeps it curly and not frizzy all day, but still soft!

Here's What I do with it:
After I take a shower, I dry my hair with a blowdryer, for only about a minute, so it's still wet, but not dripping. Then I put some mousse in my hand, and rub it between my fingers until it's not all foamy anymore (I find if I do this my hair is noticeably softer afterwards), then I run the product through all of my hair, blowdry until completley dry, then done! And your hair will still feel light as a feather! :) Also, since you already have curly hair don't scrunch, your curls, trust me you won't need to! I like to blowdry my hair, because it gives me more volume, but of course, if you want to do that is your choice! :)

Also, this is only $3.27!!! It's awesome compared to all the $16-20 products I used to use! :D

Everyone's hair is different, but this works wonders for me, so I hope it will work for you too! Hope I helped and good luck! :)

What are different easy hair styles I could do?




La La


I have about shoulder length blonde hair, that is really hard to take care of. Everyone says I look better with long hair but when I keep it long I usually keep it in a pony tail or somehow tied back. I dont know what I could do with my hair to make it look cuter-as in how to tie it back or how to style it. Help!


Answer
a cute easy way is to curl your hair or for a wavy type of style you can braid you hair leave it in for about 8 hours then take them out dont really comb it because it will take the style out and another style is just leave it down if you have course hair you can flat iron it and leave it out and if you have a silky type hair it makes it easier to just comb brush and leave out i hope i helped best of luck with your hair




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: i need some easy styles for hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment