Thursday, April 10, 2014

Is there an app to change your hair color?




Maribela


So I want to die my hair blonde but I don't know how I'll look with it? So please answer!


Answer
There are several apps to change your hair color as well as your overall hairstyle! Hollywood Makeover by InStyle is one of the most popular. They offer a variety of celebrity hairdos to choose from and an array of hair colors. You'll definitely want to check it out!

Want a jump start? Don't miss the amazing blog titled What Should I Do With My Hair? by Virtual-Makeover.com. The article offers great tips and suggestions how on to choose your new hairstyle.

Good luck!

Changing hair color with photoshop or app?




Mary Kim


I wanna dye my hair bubblegum blue or turquoise. and i also wanna see how i loo like with blonde hair. If there's a FREE app or there's a website for that then yeah let me know. Thanks! 10 points to best answer i guess


Answer
Free app? I'm not sure, but with Photoshop simply take out the pen tool, and trace a detailed outline of your hair, once fully traced right click on the line, and click select (Not fill background, or trace) Then simply apply a mask and edit it.

If you need fully detailed instructions you can always request it on http://www.GraphicHub.net the members there are always helpful with designers that need help.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there an app to change your hair color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment