Friday, April 11, 2014

Salon hair color or drugstore brand?




Meg


I want to try out coloring my hair. I'm 16 years old, so I think in the next year or so I'll give it a shot.
I just want to know if there's a difference between salon coloring and drugstore (do it yourself) ?
I feel like I would be making my hair stylist mad or something if I just did it myself.



Answer
For the past year I have been coloring my own hair with the many choices from the drug store...sometimes I hit it right sometimes it is a disaster. However, with that being said I went to the salon for years spending $150 a pop and sometimes not really like the outcome. Yet salon products are not as harsh on your hair.

Since you are so you are so young - I would definitely go the salon!

Best Drugstore hair dye brand?




Melanie Ju


I'm thinking bout redoing my hair.
I've dyed my hair out of the box on my own before, and i was pretty happy with the results, but i think it had a reddish tint to it, which sometimes bothered me.
So whats the best brand, that comes true to color, that doesnt cost too much?



Answer
I love Loreal Excellence. The colors come out so beautiful and your hair comes out so shiny. A box is around eight or nine dollars. That's the norm for hair color from a drug store.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Salon hair color or drugstore brand?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment